Guests will have a wide variety of exciting activities and facilities available in and around the Empangeni Hotel.
Sports and leisure activities include new arts and crafts centre, several historical sites, charter and cruises - 18km (11.1 miles) away. St Lucia is 60km (37.2 miles) away to view Turtle, while night drives and game viewing are available in nearby Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Reserve. Bird watching and hiking are nearby.
The beach is only 20km (12.4 miles) away, and the Empangeni Golf and Country Club is only 3 minutes drive away from BON Hotel Empangeni.
- Port Sail Charters - Harbour Arterial
- Pappabeer Fishing Charters - Cassia Close
- Empangeni Art and Cultural Museum - 32 David Glenny Crescent
- Enseleni Nature Reserve - Richards Bay
- Alkandstrand - R34 Richards Bay
- Tuzi Gazi Waterfront - Newark Street
- Hluhluwe Imfolozi Reserve
- Museum & Art Centre - 335 Maxwell Street
- Old Station Building - 20 Anglers Road
- Tusk Umfolozi Casino - 2 Copper Drive