Things to do at Anew Hotel Hluhluwe & Safaris
Anew Hotel Hluhluwe & Safaris ideal location also allows for fantastic fishing, whale watching and scuba diving activities. KwaZulu-Natal is also known for spectacular scenic walks and trails, so the Hluhluwe hotel is the ideal base for adventure holidays in KwaZulu-Natal. Champagne breakfasts, bush braais, packed lunches and picnics can be arranged on request.
Anew Hotel Hluhluwe has 4 conference venues that make conferencing in KwaZulu-Natal an unmatched event. The largest venue seats up to 180 people. A variety of conference and wedding packages are available.
Activities on Site
- Zulu Dance Shows
- Kids Playground
- Scenic walks
- Open vehicle game drives to the world renowned Hluhluwe/ Umfolozi Game Reserve, home of the Big Five.
- Wildcat Project guided tours to meet Cheetah, African Wild Cat, Serval and Caracal
- Elephant Interactions in Bayete Zulu Game Reserve in Mkuze
- Zulu Croc Reptile Park
- False Bay Game Reserve in Hluhluwe 15km
- Pineapple Tours in Hluhluwe 15km
- Tiger Fishing at Jozini Dam 80km
- Whale Watching in St Lucia 70km
- Turtle Tours in Cape Vidal 102km
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|