Activities at Premier Hotel Edwardian
Favourite Port Edward activities include golf, sailing, fishing, hiking and cycling. Visitors can water-ski, dive and snorkel or arrange a shark cage dive. Abseiling and paragliding are also popular. The annual Sardine Run is a top attraction and a fascinating experience which occurs in June / July.
Golfing enthusiasts will have a fabulous South Coast holiday in KwaZulu-Natal with at least nine 18-hole golf courses within a 80km / 50 mile radius of Premier Hotel Edwardian. Two of the courses are rated amongst the top 12 in the country.
Other recreational facilities such as tennis and squash courts, bowling greens and a gym are also located near the hotel. The Umtamvuna River is ideal for watersports, jet skiing and boating with launch facilities available.
Facilities and services at Premier Hotel Edwardian
- Swimming Pool
- Reservations service – restaurants, golf and leisure activities
Activities and attractions in the vicinity
- Beautiful beaches, safe swimming and a variety of watersports
- Golf and recreational sports
- Shark cage diving and boat charters
- Hiking and biking trails
- Abseiling and paragliding
- Nature and game reserves, coffee estates
- Zulu traditional villages and township tours
- Art and craft studios
- Restaurants and a casino
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|