- 17 beautiful en-suite rooms with individual air-conditioning
- Jam Restaurant and Terrace
- Cocktail Bar and private functions
- Popular attractions are close to this Durban hotel in Morningside
Quarters Hotel Avondale Road is a fully restored Edwardian era home with original architecture and classic interiors. This Durban hotel in Morningside offers a chic address for business or leisure guests with all modern amenities and luxuries provided.
The main building at Quarters is a double storey and comprises of the reception area, a guest lounge and guests rooms over two floors. More guest rooms are located in the adjacent single-storey annex. The annex is newly built and connected to the main building by covered walkways.
Guests over time will come to appreciate the unique garden setting as it grows and flourishes. Aromatic herb and spice plants, trees and bushes have been planted to create an inviting atmosphere full of intriguing scents.
Another Edwardian residence behind the hotel has been stylishly renovated to house Jam Restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Mondays to Saturdays and lunch and dinner on Sundays. A lovely covered terrace is suitable for meetings and get-togethers while the Cocktail Bar, with its fuchsia pink bar stools is the place to be at the end of the day.
Quarters on Avondale has no conference facilities but this is easily arranged at the sister hotel. Quarters on Florida is a short walk away and has excellent facilities for 22 delegates. Delegates can be accommodated at one or both properties.
Jam Restaurant & Cocktail Bar facilities and services
- Vegetarian and vegans are catered for
- Halaal and Kosher meals can be arranged with prior notice
- Ideal for weddings, meetings and social get-togethers
- In-room dining available
General Facilities and Services include:
- 24 hour security
- Currency exchange facilities
- Major credit cards accepted
- On-site free car parking for 22 vehicles
- Fax and photocopying services
- Internet and e-mail facilities
- Porter service and luggage storage facilities